Friday, May 13, 2011

Personal Beliefs

I've never heard angels sing, but I did hear the Everly Brothers one night in Sevierville. The harmony was beautiful.

I don't for sure know if God is protecting us, but my youngest son Luke served a tour in Iraq.

I don't know who all will be there to greet me when I'm gone, but I do know how much I love seeing my aunts and uncles at the Family reunion.

I don't think the Ten Commandments are as useful as being honest and keeping your word.

I don't know what kind of table has been prepared for me, but I know my mom sure sets out a beautiful spread at Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I do think on Love, but I think another great gift is Awareness.

I can't say for sure that God looks out for me, but my dad did a wonderful job keeping me in line, a good roof over our heads, and food in the fridge when I was growing up.

I don't know what the love of Jesus feels like, but I do know the undying love of a wonderful mother.

I never felt the eternal joy of a personal relationship with Christ, but I do feel daily the tremendous happiness and love from my beautiful wife Tina.

No comments:

Post a Comment